WOW! offers equipment that helps our blind and visually impaired customers access our cable television services.
WOW! aims to make its website accessible for users with disabilities. If you are having difficulty using this website due to a disability, please contact us toll-free at 1-866-496-9929.
Accessibility features vary by device and market but some options include:
- Screen Reader – a voice reads aloud the menu choices displayed on the TV screen.
- TalkBack – a voice reads back the menu items within the WOW! tv+ application and the settings areas of the WOW! tv+ box.*
- Video Description Track – a voice describes the action taking place on the TV screen. Note: Not all shows include a video description track.
- Voice Guidance – Voice Guidance is an accessibility feature for blind or visually impaired viewers. When enabled, the various menus and menu options are read to the viewer so they can navigate through the ULTRA Menu.**
See user guides below for additional features and functionality.
To check for availability, obtain additional information or to request accessible equipment, please contact us toll-free at 1-866-496-9669.
Accessibility User Guides:
- Quick Guide to Accessibility Features (for use with WOW! Accessible DVR or Mini)
- WOW! Accessible DVR Receiver
- WOW! Accessible Mini Receiver
- ULTRA Quick Accessibility
- WOW! tv+ Accessibility User Guide
*WOW! tv+ feature not available in all locations
**ULTRA feature not available in all locations